Tour of the Amalfi Coast from Sorrento
Experience the charm of the Amalfi Coast during a private tour to Positano, Amalfi, and Ravello. We'll also pass the pretty clifftop villages, enjoy breathtaking views of the Bay of Naples, and discover the most beautiful spots along the coast.
from 2 February 2017 to 30 September 2021
- Pick up at the pre-arranged meeting point
- Professional English-speaking driver
- One hour stop in Positano to explore the town and its artisan boutiques
- Stop in Praiano, famous for the handpainted ceramic cupola of the Church of San Luca and the round Torre a Mare watchtower
- Stop in Conca dei Marini to visit the Emerald Grotto and its ceramic nativity scene underwater
- One hour stop in Amalfi to see the Cathedral of Sant'Andrea
- Stop in Ravello, home of Villa Cimbrone and Villa Rufolo
- Tickets to enter the sights and monuments
We recommend comfortable clothing and a sun hat, as much of the day is spent outdoors.