Cruises private tours on the Amalfi Coast
If your cruise ship docks in Naples, Sorrento, Salerno or Amalfi, let Sorrento Limo show you the most beautiful spots along the Amalfi Coast during this stunning tour of Positano, Ravello, and Amalfi. Explore the charming villages and enjoy some of Italy's most beautiful scenery.
from 2 February 2017 to 31 October 2021
- Pick up at the port of call
- Professional English/Italian-speaking driver
- One hour stop in Positano to explore the town and shops
- Stop in Praiano, home of the famous handpainted majolica cupola of the Church of San Luca and the round Torre a Mare watchtower
- Stop in Conca dei Marini to visit the Emerald Grotto and its famous ceramic nativity scene underwater
- One hour stop in Amalfi to tour the stunning Cathedral of Sant'Andrea
- Stop in Ravello, visits to Villa Cimbrone and Villa Rufolo
- Possiblity to stop in Pompeii (on request)
- Tickets to sights and monuments
The days can get very hot on the Amalfi Coast, especially in summer. We recommend comfortable clothing, a sun hat, and water as much of the day will be spent outdoors.